- Screening of patients in New Zealand has now improved after visiting the clinical centres involved in SER150 CL-009 study.
- To facilitate enrolment, the entrance criteria will be revised for the SER150 CL-009 study based on feedback from investigators and serial blood collections will be removed from the protocol.
- The company has initiated a share issue through a private placement to raise funds to finalize the SER150 Cl-009 clinical study.
2100 Copenhagen E
June 21, 2023, at 15:00
Please reserve the date
- Serodus has visited all clinical centers in Australia and New Zealand
- SER150/placebo dosing period has been prolonged from 3 to 6 months.
- New Zealand authorities approved the protocol with dosing of SER150 or placebo for six months.
- All clinical centers in Australia and New Zealand ready to initiate screening of patients in January for participation in study SER150 CL-009
Serodus ASA’s Board of Directors has in agreement with our CEO Eva Steiness decided to relieve her for the administrative burden to manage Serodus ASA from her permanent address in Denmark.
Serodus Board has appointed Mr. Arnstein Endresen, previous member of the Board of Directors and decided to place/outsource all SER150 management to the 100% Serodus ASA owned Danish subsidiary, Serodus ApS.
Eva Steiness is the CEO in Serodus ApS and will in this capacity continue to manage SER150 development for the treatment of patients with Diabetic Kidney Disease.
- Transition to the new Australian based CRO was finalized during Q3.
- Australian ethical committee has approved increasing dosing period from 3 to 6 months.
- Reactivation of Australian centers by the new CRO.
- Centers in New Zealand are being added to the Australian centers.