- Filing all documents to the first Australian ethical committee was moved from 7th to 2nd February 2021.
- Feasibility study of 20 centers interested in participating in the SER150 clinical study
- The Covid19 pandemic continued to influence the process around the feasibility of involving clinical centers in Australia.
- The 100% owned subsidiary Serodus (AUS) Pty Ltd is now fully operational and the sponsor for SER150 CL-009. The Australian company CoSec is the administrator.
- In December the Serodus issued shares at NOK 13,00, to fund a study in SER140.
Go to the report: Serodus ASA QR 2020-04